To a Bright Future: 5 Ways to Quickly Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
We call them bags, bruises, swelling … They appear for various reasons – from genetic factors and hormonal disruptions to the banal lack of sleep and stress. One thing is obvious: these circles under the eyes do not add to our beauty, only giving us a tired and painful look.
Every woman faces the problem of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes at least once in her life.
- Drink a glass of pure water. Even better – two. One of the causes of bags and dark circles is dehydration. The body, escaping from the “drought” stores water for the future, affecting the zone under the eyes first. Make it a rule: drink 1.5 liters of pure water per day.
- Keep ice cubes with mint or chamomile in the freezer. Both plants have a quick anti-edema effect. The main thing is not to overdo it: do not hold the ice for more than 3 minutes, so as not to “freeze” the delicate skin around the eyes and not to damage the vessels.
- If ice cubes aren’t available, replace them with cold spoons. Put a few spoons in the freezer for a couple of minutes, and then simply attach the convex part to the problem area until the spoons heat up.
- A concealer a couple of shades lighter than your skin will help mask the problem. For delicate skin around the eyes, it is better to choose a cream-textured product and to apply it with your fingers using lightly patting movements, starting from the “darkest” area.
- Correctly place accents in the make-up. Underline the upper eyelid with a dark eyeliner. It will divert attention from problem areas and “liven up” the look. Draw the mucous contour of the lower eyelid with a solid pencil: this will add shine to the look, and dark circles will become less noticeable.