Time-saving hacks for busy women
If you are always rushing to meet schedules and have lesser time to cover your beauty problems, then you should definitely check out these time-saving beauty hacks for busy women.
Perfecting The Cat Eye:
The popular cat eye is simple to create if you master a few tricks.
- For making the perfect winged eye, you have to start by drawing a line from the outer corner of your eye.
- Create the line according to your preference. For the next step, draw a line for the second eye and check its evenness.
- Make use of an eyeliner to draw a few dots or dashes over the line. Connect the dots by drawing out a smooth, straight line.
Do you know a thicker brow on your face can make it look slimmer? Here are quick beauty tips and tricks on how to create the perfect sized brows without going for a hair transplant.
- Carefully comb your hair to see where it needs to be filled in.
- Next, make use of a matte shadow that goes underneath the hairs to give density.
- Fill your brows at the front using the brow pen. Draw in hair right at the front towards the nose. Then add more density to the tail.
Quick Fix For Dried Out Mascara:
Mascara has a lifespan of three to six months. But if you want to extend the longevity of your mascara, then try a few tricks.
- Make use of eye drops to revive your mascara. Add a few drops into the tube.
- Shake it well.
- Alternatively, add the tube into a mug filled with hot water.
- Both these tricks can allow you to use your mascara for longer.