Perfect No-Bake Lime Cheesecake Recipe
This is truly the most perfect and easy no-bake lime cheesecake.
Ingredients for16 servings:
- 9 (136g) whole graham crackers
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 6 tablespoons (85g) unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces (680g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup (57g) confectionrs’ sugar
- Zest of 2 limes
- ¾ cup (170g) heavy cream
- 14 ounces (398g) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup (115g) key lime juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and salt until they form fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse until fully combined.
- Transfer the crumb mixture to a 9-inch pan and transfer it to the freezer and freeze for 20 minutes.
- When the crust has been in the freezer for 15 minutes, start to prepare the filling. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and lime zest until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- With the mixer running on medium speed, add the heavy cream in a slow, steady stream. Whip the mixture until it forms medium peaks, then add the sweetened condensed milk with the mixer running on low speed.
- With the mixer still running, add the key lime juice, vanilla and salt. Whip until the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the filling on top of the chilled crust. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 24.
- Garnish the rim of the cheesecake with lime zest. Keep chilled until ready to serve.