Monica Bellucci’s 10 Best Quotes About Life, Love, Happiness, and Age
Monica Bellucci – Italian Goddess and just a woman, recognized as one of the most beautiful on Earth. Her charisma and natural femininity do not leave any man indifferent. In addition, Monica Bellucci is the mother of two wonderful children, knows three languages and loves yoga.
Here are some of her statements as evidence that everything can be beautiful in a person: appearance, soul, and thoughts …
- A woman can love as if she will never leave. But such a day may come when she will leave as if she did not love at all.
- For me, getting old is getting better!
- What will I do when I get older and my reflection in the mirror will no longer please me? Same as my mom did. I will not look in the mirror – I will look at my children.
- Beauty becomes lively and interesting when it is hidden by clothes.
- I always say to young girls: “Learn to love your body!” After all, the ideal does not exist, and it is clear that a woman with forms is no less beautiful than a thin girl. You just need to learn to accept yourself for who you are.
- Beauty is power, but only if you know how to use it. It’s like having a Ferrari: if you don’t really know how to drive, you don’t need it.
- Femininity is harmony, naturalness, and sensuality.
- Love lives only when there is respect for each other and freedom. The desire to possess the other as a thing is absurd.
- I will never be thin. I am lazy by nature. I love to eat. This is really me and I do not intend to become unreal.
- No matter how strong a woman is, she is waiting for a man stronger than herself. And not so that he would restrict her freedom, but so that he would give her the right to be weak.