Jennifer Lopez’s Quotes On Love, Life And Motherhood
Jennifer Lopez is one of the most renowned and favorite singers of the world. She has been honored with various renowned awards including ‘Golden Globe Awards’. She has expressed her thoughts and views on several subjects through her writings, interviews, music, songs, books etc.
Here is a treasure trove of quotations and sayings by Jennifer Lopez.
- Whenever it feels uncomfortable to tell the truth, that’s often the most important time to tell it.
- In the end, the truth finds a way to surface, even if you don’t want it to.
- You have to take care of yourself, your body, your mind, take care of your soul—be your own keeper.
- Ultimately, we can never change someone else’s behavior—we can only change our own.
- Instead of measuring my success and value by my own standards, I was measuring it by how others perceived me.
- I judge people on how they smell, not how they look.
- You have to be okay on your own before you can have a healthy relationship with another person.
- Emotional pain is such a strange feeling. You can forget you’re in it—or try to, anyway—and then it sneaks up and finds its way to the surface.
- Your power is in your individuality, in being exactly who you are.
- Always remember. You will live. You will love. You will dance again.