How to Protect Children from Coronavirus?
To protect your child from the virus, remember the following rules:
- Wash your hands regularly with warm water and soap for 20-40 seconds. If this is not possible, hands should be treated with a disinfector with an alcohol content of not less than 60%.
- Wash regularly children’s clothes and plush toys according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, you should wash things at the highest temperature and dry them thoroughly.
- During the walk do not contact with other people;
- Do not contact anyone who sneezes and coughs.
- Daily disinfect surfaces that are touched on the premises: tables, chairs with hard backs, door handles, switches, toys, remotes, toilets, etc.