How to Make Pizza Dough Without Yeast?
In this dough, there is no baking powder like soda or yeast, so it turns out to be thin and rather dense, like “lavash.”
2 cup flour
½ cup water
3 tbsp. l vegetable oil
A pinch of salt
How to Prepare
- Sieve flour in a deep container.
2. Gradually add water. Pour a little and try to knead, if necessary, add more.
3. Add salt and butter. It is better to take olive oil, but also sunflower oil will do. Knead the dough.
4. After half an hour, the dough can be opened.
5. You need to bake the dough in the oven for 7-10 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.