How to make homemade ice cream
What summer without ice cream! This time we present you how to make cold and delicious ice cream at home in these hot summer days.
- 1/2 c. Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 1 bottle white wine
- Different lemonades
- Divide fruit between two popsicle molds. Fill each popsicle mold three-quarters full with white wine.
- Fill molds to top with lemonade of your choice.
- Insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or until frozen.
- Before serving, run the molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles.