Fresh Summer Outfit Ideas to Start Wearing Now
New season, new wardrobe. As the temperatures continue to rise, have your style follow suit and revamp your tracks with fresh, elevated summer looks.
You’ll be relieved to know there’s no shortage of summer outfit inspiration on Instagram and in the street style galleries – our gears are already grinding just thinking of all the looks to try when the season finally heats up.
From bright colors to matching separates, this season’s hottest trends and warm-weather-ready outfit ideas below are ready to inspire your closet.
Which look will you try first?
- An oversized jean is perfect for that laid-back feel of summertime. Pair with a white tank and black accessories to feel chic, never sloppy.
- Your legs are ready for their big debut. Show them off in a summer-appropriate minidress. With a vintage-inspired topper, you’re ready for a road trip, beach fling, or barbecue.
- A puff-sleeve white blouse is a summer must-have, with khaki trousers and sneakers, jeans, or even cutoff shorts.
- If there’s any time to try that bra-under-blazer look, that time is now. This baring-it-all trend brings your favorite suit straight into the summer heat.
- Try a head-to-toe white look to brighten up even a gray summer day. Here, oversized silhouettes pave the way for wardrobe basics to really shine. Suddenly, we need a ribbed tee for all our summer looks.
- You probably haven’t tried a full-red look quite yet. We challenge you to try this head-to-toe statement this summer (and note, bandana prints are trending as well).