Few Tips for Using Dry Shampoo
Using dry shampoo is an easy option for each and every woman.
Here are a few tips for those who use dry shampoos.
- Don’t spray too close to your head – it will prevent the product from being evenly distributed.
- Less is more. Too much dry shampoo can make your hair look dull. Remember, you can always go back and apply more if necessary.
- Dry shampoo should only be applied to dry hair.
- Don’t rub it in immediately after spraying it on – give it a few minutes to absorb the oil at your scalp.
- Avoid over-dependency. Dry shampoos are glorious, effective time-savers, but regular shampoos or conditioning cleansers are essential for long-term hair health and beauty!