Burger Brioche Buns: a Detailed Recipe
Brioche is a sweet bakery product that is cooked on pastry and yeast. The brioche prepared according to this recipe turns out to be soft, airy, slightly sweet and crispy after frying.
Flour – 350 g
Eggs – 3 pcs
Dry yeast – 7 g
Milk – 100 ml
Butter – 100 g
Sugar – 40 g
Salt – a pinch
How to prepare
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar and yeast in a large, deep bowl.
- Add the sifted flour, mix.
- Pour melted butter.
- Knead with your hands for about 10 minutes. Leave in a warm place for an hour.
- Form 8 rolls, grease with a brush of eggs and milk.
- Bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 170 C.