5 Tips for Easily Packing Your Suitcase
Sometimes, traveling becomes a headache just because it is not always easy and convenient to collect the suitcase. We present you 5 tricks and tips that will help you quickly prepare your suitcase for trips.
1. Consider the expected weather. The choice of luggage depends on the weather. It is not right to take only short, skirt or a shirt with you to trip, when the weather is windy and rainy.
2. Before traveling, you should definitely know what amenities are available at the hotel. Why you take towels, shampoo, bath gel, bathrobe, iron and hairdryer, if all this has already been in the hotel? Just imagine how much space you will save by eliminating these things from your suitcase.
3. Make a list . Take into account the two previous suggestions, think well of what you need most on your journey. Additionally, this list will help you forget about anything and re-collect the suitcase back. If you’ve planned for 3 days, you will hardly need 5 pairs of shoes. Take with you rubber slippers for beach, sandals or sneakers and a pair of high heel shoes. You’ll need 2 shirts, jeans, shorts, one short skirt and underwear.
4. Get cosmetic collections in small containers. You will need these containers in the future too. Standard size toothpaste, hair lacquer, toner cream and similar items will occupy nearly the entire length of the suitcase.
5. Before placing the dress in the suitcase, it is better to wrap them in a cylinder. That’s how clothes get somewhere. Put the shoes on the edges of the suitcase, and put the socks in the middle. Put warm clothes cylinders, jackets, jeans and so on under the suitcase. Put lighter clothing on the top. At the very bottom, place the smallest items. Put them in small packages. Then close the suitcase and wrap it in the polyethylene membrane. The first thing you need is to put the phone, napkin, medicine, water in a different bag so that it can be easy to find. And most important thing to not forget to take money and your documents.